onsdag, mars 14

Saying it's simply that, is simply a lie

Det har lanade jag fran en bekant som jag pratar med pa myspace. Han skrev det i sin dagbok. Jag haller med. Och for att inte vara army sa har han otroligt stor koll pa kanslorna som ar inblandade.

I wrote this in my dream, believe it or not. Then I wrote this the next day and DEJA VU.

On a personal note: If you don't support the war, that's okay, but I think you should support the troops. They're out there everyday fighting, full well knowing they might not even make it back home. I think they deserve, and have bloody well EARNED, our respect. If you don't think so, then fuck off to Canada.



I want to hold you close and tell you it's okay
But I know it's not and there's nothing I can say
Your mom's trying to explain to you
But she's just as upset as you too

She said I'm sorry baby
But the world's an ugly place
Full of hate and death and misery
I'll tell you when you're old enough to know
Why your dad won't be coming back home

Soldiers die and lovers lie
But it shouldn't have to be that way
A few mother's sons sent to run and fight
But we don't want to hear it's fate

She said I'm sorry baby
But the world's an ugly place
Full of hate and death and misery
I'll tell you when you're old enough to know
Why your dad won't be coming back home

There's much more at stake here
Than an ugly war we all love to hate
We lose the fathers, the brothers, the sons
All the others, all the men we can count on

In the end, even if you all win, we don't win

Inga kommentarer: