söndag, mars 18

Lista igen

† The Who's †
Who was the last person to hug you?: Kiel
Who did you talk to last?: On the phone? Lesia. On the internet Sara (thanks baby:)
Who saw you cry last?: Kim
Who is your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend/other?: Fuckin' ass hole Kiel who's just gonna end up hurting me.
Who can you tell everything to?: Adela, Buntarica and Claudia
Who's your funniest friend?: Adela, haha
Who's your most hyper friend?: Lesia
Who's the best friend of your life?: Claudia
Who made you cry last?: Kim
Who would be the best president out of all your friends?: Lynn
Who is your favorite music artist (NOT a band)?: Lars Winnerback
Who was the first person you've ever crushed on?: I don't remember that
Who likes you right now?: Kiel
Who do you miss?: My family and friends in Sweden and Adela who's in London or Paris

? The What's ?
What time is it?: 1.39 PM
What's your favorite possession?: The computer
What's the best way to spend Friday night?: With friends and a big bottle of vodka, moahahaha
What's your favorite pick-up line?: Hahaha, none! They suck!
What are you wearing?: PJ and a robe
What do you do when you're upset?: In Sweden I take a walk, eithe alone or w/ Lynn. Here, I call Adela or Lesia
What's the best snack in the world?: Crackers and peanutbutter, oreo cookies.
What kind of clothes do you wear?: Jeans
What's one of your weird quirks that nobody really understands?: hmmm... idk
What's one thing that you must have?: Hehehe ;) okej, sleep
What's the worst taste ever?: The day after taste in your mouth, eeew
What body part on someone else is your favorite?: eyes, abs and mouth
What is one turn-off when it comes to relationships?: hmm... je ne sais pas. Not being honest maybe
What is your favorite thing to do when you're home?: Taking naps.

? The Where's ?
Where was the last place you drove to?: The coffee scene
Where is your favorite place to be at?: The forest close to my home in Sweden
Where did you have your first kiss?: At a Takida concert
Where is your favorite place to shop?: JC Penney, American Eagle, Body shop
Where were you when 9/11 happened?: At Mary's
Where are you during the day most?: At home
Where do you keep your clothes at home?: In a chair, in the closet
Where is your bed in your bedroom?: In the centre
Where is your best friend right now?: One's in Norway and the other one's in Paris or London
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Just away
Where do you want to live when you're older?: London!
Where would you go if you could take a free vacation?: Australia
Where did you go to a party last?: Party? Hmmm... somewhere on base in January
Where is one place that you absolutely HATE?: When I'm not happy I hate the entire world..

‡ The When's ‡
When was the last time you showered?: Yesterday morning
When did you last do something illegal?: Last weekend.
When is the best time to watch a movie?: Rainy days, baby, rainy days
When do you brush your teeth?: After breakfast and before going to bed
When do you like to sleep?: All the time, hahaha
When was the last fight you were involved in?: Fight w/ fists? Never. Verbal fight? A week ago
When was the last time you laughed?: Today. Or maybe yesterday. I'm not happy today
When will you go to college?: Well, I will study a class next fall.
When do you want to get married?: Do I wanna get married?
When do you think you will graduate college?: Idk
When are you most happy?: When everything is exactly the way I want it to be.
When do you like to sing?: All the time
When do you like to play video games?: When I'm in the mood
When was the last time you went out of state?: A month ago

? The How's ?
How many times do you shower daily?: One
How are you?: I'm freakin' perfect, haha
How do you solve a family problem?: Scream like there is no tomorrow, slam the doors, calm down and then it's solved.
How many times did you swear today?: Too many.
How many pairs of pants do you own?: Idk... maybe 8-10
How much money do you have right now?: Idk
How many things do you own that your parents/siblings don't know about?: Well, since my parents and siblings aren't here I think I own a lot of stuff thet don't know about.
How much food do you eat daily?: Hahaha, a loooot
How much money did you spend on the most expensive thing you own?: I don't know. I don't know what's my most expensive thing.
How many times can you spin around in circles without being dizzy?: Hahaha 2
How many drugs have you done?: zero
How many times have you smoked?: Hahaha, like 3. Last time was in December. I won't do it again. I think I coughed for like a week after that, hahaha
How much alcohol do you usually consume?: Now? Nothing! Usually, 6 flavored beers, and sometimes a tequila shot on top of that.
How many times do you brush your hair a day? Like 3

*The Have You Evers*
Have you ever been on a house roof top?: Yes
Have you ever swam in an ocean?: Yes
Have you ever accidentally lock yourself in a room?: Yes, hahaha, in Adela's old house, hahaha
Have you ever gotten arrested?: Nope
Have you ever gone raving?: Yep, too bad
Have you ever baked out an entire room?: Nope
Have you ever burnt something while trying to cook?: Hahaha, noo, because I'm a master chief :P
Have you ever gone through a whole week without changing your clothes?: Nope, I know tons of guys that has though
Have you ever kissed a stranger?: Hahaha, just one?
Have you ever tackled someone?: I guess
Have you ever pierced yourself?: I have a piercing but I didn't do it myself
Have you ever talked to yourself?: All the times!
Have you ever played strip beer pong?: Nope
Have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't breathe?: Everytime I'm with Adela!

(Aaaand now for ONE WORD RESPONSES!)
Reading: Bestthingintheworld
Soda: Diet coke
Jell-o: Oh-no
Trampoline: Fun!
Your last ex-boyfriend: And who's that?
Summer flings: :D
Ganja: What?
Drinking: Fuuuun
Strip Clubs: No
Dating: Yes :D
Cookies: OREO!
Underwear: Victoria's Secret
Cold: Cool aid (I don't know why)
Color: Red
Bed: best
Pants: Jeans
Microwave: can food
Toaster: with turkey yummie
Blender: Milk shakes
Magic: Harry Potter
Love: Bad thing
Hate: Waste of time

Inga kommentarer: